Helping Hands Nurses and staff would like to Welcome you and to thank you for choosing us as your home healthcare choice.
We are here to provide you with the best processional care, dignity, and respect that everyone deserves. Here at Helping Hands Nurses we strive to respect you as human beings.
We believe that your welfare is not only responsibility belongs to the whole team here at Helping Hands Nurses. We strive to be the best at responding to your request for attention or assistance in a timely manner. We feel that your happiness is our success in providing great quality care.
In your package you will receive a questionnaire about the care you are receiving or have received at Helping Hands Nurses. Please take the time to fill out that form and return it to use so that we can continue to strive for excellence.
The team at Helping Hands Nurses hope that you will always receive the very best of care that you requested.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Amongst our staff at Helping Hands Nurses, LLC we have professionals who are capable of providing assistance to the disabled, chronically ill, cognitively impaired or senior members of the community. These professionals are generally called home health aides. The services they can provide you with are as follows:
Personal Care Services may include:
● Assistance with Bathing ● Hygiene and Hair Care
● Assistance with Grooming and Dressing
● Assistance with taking Medications
● Toileting and Incontinence Care
● Assistance with Walking
● Assistance with Transfers and Mechanical Aids as needed
● Assistance with meal preparation to meet nutritional needs
● Exercises as allowed by a physician
Homemaker and Companionship Services may include:
● Cleaning the home and keeping it organized
● Cooking and meal
● Providing transportation to doctor appointment
● Grocery shopping ● Medication reminders
● Light house keeping ● Monitoring for Adverse Reactions
The biggest service and benefit that services provide is the increase in your senior’s quality of life. Their goal is to keep your senior safe and comfortable while assuring you peace of mind.
● Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Hygiene
● Fall Risk and Wandering Prevention
● Medication Reminders
● Visits to the doctor, errands, and therapy
● Meal Preparation ● Light Housekeeping
● Focused Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s Care
Alzheimer’s Care We provide
● Keeping your senior’s mind stimulated by setting up a consistent routine, which will include specific memory exercises and fun activities.
● Continuous monitoring of the disease in order to determine how to proceed with the care plan.
● Running errands, assisting with housekeeping tasks, and helping with personal hygiene.
● Helping other family members and visitors understand how to best interact with your senior.
Transitional Care Services may include:
● Discharge Coordination
● Transportation/Pharmacy Pick Up
● New Medication Management
● Home Safety & Fall Prevention Evaluation
● Nutritious Meal Planning & Preparation
● Personal Care ● Light Housekeeping
● Physician Follow Up Appointments
● Disease Self-Management Training
Parkinson Care may include:
● Assistance with bathing and getting dressed
● Toileting and incontinence care
● Meal preparation
● Feeding assistance
● Mobility assistance
● Assistance with errands
● Medication reminders
● Overnight monitoring and assistance
● Wandering prevention
● And more
Nursing Care may include:
● Medication Reconciliation with Physician
● Medication Education and Training
● Medication Interaction Assessment
● Completion of Medication List
● Medication Pill Box Filling
● Monitoring for Adverse Reactions
● Medication Reminder Timer
● Management of Medication Refills & Pick-Up
● Wound Care ● Track Care
● Home Infusion
Overseeing the organizational functions of the home, Managing the day-to-day operation of the household Managing domestic concerns
GETTING TO KNOW US
Feel better in the comfort of your own home. We specialize in healthcare and daily living assistance to an array of individuals. Whether you need daily or weekly assistance due to aging, illness, recovery, or rehabilitation, our care givers will provide an individualized service that you can trust.
We understand that not one care plan fits all. Daily services can include anything from meal preparation, hygiene, cleaning, and supervision. We will take the time to get to know you and develop an individualized care plan that fits your specific needs.
Companionship is key to a trusted relationship with our caregivers. We not only strive to help you with everyday tasks but want to develop a caring relationship with you. We provide one-on-one healthcare attention and care that cannot compare in other settings.
Helping Hands Nurses strive for home health care excellence and total well-being by working directly with individuals, their family, and their physician in developing a program that is tailored to a specific home healthcare services program. Our mission is to work toward helping individuals regain and maintain their independence in the comfort of their home. We are a home health organization that works to embrace our community and improve the health and well-being of those we serve. We believe in professionalism, warm smiles and excellent bedside manners, along with consistency with your helper.
Helping Hands Nurses
10151 Deerwood Park Blvd #200
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Monday – Friday 8AM – 5PM
Saturday and Sunday - Closed
We Service the Following Areas:
*St. Johns County